Monday, July 12, 2010

Bill Waggoner's True Identiy

Hi this the so called "famous" Bill Waggoner, I appeared on so many radio shows I can't count anymore. I mainly talk about what "SPAM" really is and how to protect your privacy on the internet. I like some of googles features but not all of them, I think PRIVACY is the most important thing on the internet today. After I appeared on George Noory Coast to Coast Am (a national radio program) I have been stalked impersonated harrassed, people around me have as well there are a bunch of punks out there calling themselves the Bill Waggoner Crew. I want to clear the air right now. I have no part of these nutballs! Just because I speak my mind and speak up for America these hackers or whatever they call themselves have attacking people in my name. I DO NOT CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR so do not email abot them! I DO NOT KNOW WHO "they are...
And to all you so called bad hackers out there boy do we have a big surprise for you!
You've ruined people's lives and there are people just like me who want to see you rott in prison.

Well this is my first blog post and that was what I had on my mind. And hey guys gals do Blog Talk Radio a favor if you have any kindness in your heart LEAVE THEM ALONE!

God Bless American!
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment